- Daily Prayer Journal - was consistent for exactly 2 months, and then sporadic the rest of the year... would like to get better about this.
- Read 1 spiritual growth book per month - I think it was more like 5 for the year. Not bad, considering I ended up reading a lot more pregnancy/baby books than I had planned for! ;-) (For what it's worth, my favorite was "200 Pomegranates & an Audience of 1" by Shawn Wood.)
- Read 1 business-related book every other month - really bad here. Only read one: "If You're Not Having Fun Selling Real Estate, You're Not Doing it Right" by Jennifer Allan (very helpful - I like her style). I bought some good ones though, does that count? LOL.
- Lose body fat - really epic fail. I just added in this category. But I got a super cute baby out of the deal, and a jogging stroller for Christmas, so hopefully I can get back on track for this goal!
- Get pregnant - yes, it's true (I am a dork), I actually wrote this as a goal on January 1, 2010. I had a positive pregnancy test on February 3, 2010. Mission accomplished. haha.
- Complete Dave Ramsey's Baby Step #2 - the debt snowball - we're not quite done with paying off our cars, but we're getting closer...
- Regular "date nights" with Eli - lukewarm on this one - did a little better pre October 3rd. However, we've got a hot date planned at our favorite steak house for our 5-year anniversary on January 7th!!!
- Get in a small group by March - OK, we actually didn't accomplish this until September-ish, but it feels like I've known the people in our wonderful little group longer than that! After having the awesome spiritual family that we did in St. Louis, this is something Eli and I spent a long time missing; and now I am thankful to say that God has surrounded us with another wonderful group of people to keep us accountable and real and to love and live life with. Still love & cherish you STL folk and am so thankful for the technologies (facebook, blogs, email, cell phones) that allow us to stay close.
So, what are my goals for 2011? Not sure yet... Should I even make any? Who knows? But I will. If nothing else, it will give us something to laugh at next year! ;-)