Monday, January 6, 2014

Favorite Reads of 2013

Every year, I pick out my 5 (or so!) favorite books of the year for their own special shelf on GoodReads (if you are on there, add me as your friend!) and this year, I had 8!  A couple are kids' books so I figured that would be OK to include!

Here they are for the curious... a little something for everyone I think...




Katie's 2013favs book montage

One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are
Divergent
My Sister's Keeper
Odd and the Frost Giants
The Skinny Rules: The Simple, Nonnegotiable Principles for Getting to Thin
You Are My Sunshine
Less Blah Blah, More Ah Ha: How Social Savvy Real Estate Agents Become Trusted, Preferred, Referred - and Rewarded
My Big Book of 5-minute Devotions


Katie Casey's favorite books »

No comments: