Saturday, September 3, 2011

11 Months

Ooops.  My last post was 5 months ago?!?!?

How does that happen?

What have I been so busy with?

Besides my personal real estate business, Hosack-Casey Team real estate business, Crown Realty administrative work, KAN Concierge web design & computer repair; I have also fed Micah some 1000+ meals and changed approximately 1200 diapers, read to him about 150 times, played peek-a-boo, and ball, and the drop-and-pick-up game more times than I can remember.

I don't know where the last 5 months went... LOL

I do know that being a mother has sped up time.  No 11 months in my entire life have ever went faster.

If you know me at all, you know that I love Pastor Mark Driscoll of Mars Hill Church in Seattle.  I have listened to every single sermon he has preached (or at least all that are available online) for the last 4 years or so.  Today, I listened to this one: http://marshill.com/media/luke/jesus-and-children

Here's a clip that I loved:


He is the MOST GLORIOUS inconvenience I could ever have asked for... happy 11 months Micah Paul!  Can't believe we're 1 month away from your 1st birthday!

No comments: