Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Win an ESV Study Bible!

If you don't know, I'm a HUGE Mark Driscoll fan (check out my links on the left to listen to his podcasts) - he's a scholar of the Word, a dynamic speaker, and a missionary to the world. A few months back he published a post "Six Study Essentials" and #1 was Have a Good Bible - his suggestion: an ESV Study Bible. Since then, I have been looking for a good one...

Now, one of my new favorite bloggers, A Boomer in the Pew, is giving away a free calfskin ESV Bible on March 16th!

So read, Mark Driscoll's post, then head on over to A Boomer in the Pew to register to win your #1 tool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie,

Thanks for stopping by the "Boomer in the Pew" blog to register for the new ESV Study Bible. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog, as much as I enjoyed my stop by yours!

If you like, please consider subscribing to my RSS feed, so that we may interact now and then.

Also, thank you so much for your kinds words. I appreciate it!