Friday, May 8, 2009

Book Review - Life Management for Busy Women

Life Management for Busy Women: Living Out God's Plan with Passion and Purpose Life Management for Busy Women: Living Out God's Plan with Passion and Purpose by Elizabeth George


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
This book really made me rethink my priorities and has helped me to put God first every day. It is a day-to-day effort, and I'm not always 100% successful, but it works wonders! Elizabeth George is a delight to read and she shares how everything we do can only be done better when our spiritual life is in order.



For a timely example, she explains that we will never be able to successfully create and keep a budget if our heart is we do not take a page from Paul's book and learn to be content:



"I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength." - Philippians 4:12-13



There are many great tips for managing all the important areas in our life including marriage, children, finances, house-cleaning (yikes!), health & fitness, friends, work, ministry, and more!


View all my reviews.

No comments: